7th Shadow Dragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introudction topic

+2
Sparker
FromCroatia
6 posters

Go down

Introudction topic Empty Introudction topic

Post  FromCroatia Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:07 pm

Title
I'll start
I'm Marko but you can call me FC.I like girls and my ps3.I play a lot of online games suck as Last chaos and perefect world.I'm 12 and 10 months year old.And that's bout it
FromCroatia
FromCroatia

http://www.creepypasta.com

Back to top Go down

Introudction topic Empty Re: Introudction topic

Post  Sparker Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:20 pm

I'm Jason, but you can call me Sparker. I like pie... I have soccer practice everyday, and I am close to my sixteenth birthday.
Sparker
Sparker
Admin

https://7thshadowdragon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mechquest pwnager Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:25 pm

My name is mechquest pwnager(my real name is classified.)I am actualy a highly trained turtle able to disable and decimate a tank in 32.5 seconds.I am skilled with nunchucks,warhammers,and most importantly,I have a BOOMSTICK!I am very skilled at DDR,GH,and most videogames.I can swim at 52.9 miles PH,and have several cyborg parts attached to my body,giving me heightened speed,intelligence,and strength.I also have an arm cannon,cup holders,an enegy flail,a really pretty big red button that says "push to fly" on my back,a super computer installed into my arm,and rocket boosters on my feet.
mechquest pwnager
mechquest pwnager

Location : Panama.The sunny,damp and it rains 9 months here type of country.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragon Fire 9 Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:34 pm

I'm Graham Connor Stirling Goodfellow, Call me Connor, I'm 14,My hobbies are training with my weapons, working out, reading, writing and drawing. I play Dynasty Warriors on my ps2, I like watching films my fave film is Highlander and my fave trilogy is Lord Of The Rings, I enjoy talking to my friends, I also play Rugby, and I can run 100m in under 11 seconds I listen to a varety of music, well thats almost everything

I'll be editing in this color

Dragon Fire 9

Back to top Go down

Post  hamtaro426 Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:56 pm

I'm Chris and I don't really mind if you call me by my username or actual name. I am 18 and play many different online games but at the moment my focus is on getting to lv 20 on Aqworlds which I am only 3 levels away at the moment and then I will focus more around helping other members to level up faster and gain more rep for more armor skills.
hamtaro426
hamtaro426

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackmac Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:47 pm

I'm not really new, but I guess we should all introduce ourselves What a Face . I'm Jackmac and I'm 15 1/2 and 6ft 3in tall Razz . I am currently LOVING AQW. But aside from that I'm a sophomore and gamer. I also row for the Stanford high school crew team where I currently have a gold medals for both of the 2 races I have rowed in this season. I am also a HUGE heavy metal fan, so make sure you message me really loud so I can hear you Laughing. I'm currently a rank 7 (soon to be Cool healer, and a rank 3 (or 4 i forgot XD) Pumpkin Lord and will later start training ninja for its crazy fast attack speed...and because ninjas beat pirates Twisted Evil. If you have any questions for me don't hesitate to ask What a Face
Jackmac
Jackmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum