7th Shadow Dragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Artix Entertainment games do you play? POLL

5 posters

Go down

What Artix Entertainment games do you play?

What Artix Entertainment games do you play? POLL Vote_lcap22%What Artix Entertainment games do you play? POLL Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 4 ]
What Artix Entertainment games do you play? POLL Vote_lcap28%What Artix Entertainment games do you play? POLL Vote_rcap 28% 
[ 5 ]
What Artix Entertainment games do you play? POLL Vote_lcap17%What Artix Entertainment games do you play? POLL Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 3 ]
What Artix Entertainment games do you play? POLL Vote_lcap33%What Artix Entertainment games do you play? POLL Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 18

What Artix Entertainment games do you play? POLL Empty What Artix Entertainment games do you play? POLL

Post  Jackmac Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:15 pm

HI!!!I'm just messing around with the different types of posting options and wanted to try the poll, so heres a random poll question! Remember to make all that apply What a Face
Jackmac
Jackmac

Back to top Go down

What Artix Entertainment games do you play? POLL Empty Re: What Artix Entertainment games do you play? POLL

Post  mechquest pwnager Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:23 pm

MQ mostly,bit of AQW.
mechquest pwnager
mechquest pwnager

Location : Panama.The sunny,damp and it rains 9 months here type of country.

Back to top Go down

What Artix Entertainment games do you play? POLL Empty Re: What Artix Entertainment games do you play? POLL

Post  hamtaro426 Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:59 pm

a bit of all of them but mostly aq worlds at the moment. Every once in a while i will play dragon fable or mechquest.
hamtaro426
hamtaro426

Back to top Go down

Post  Sparker Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:11 pm

How'd you find a poll?! I've been looking for that for weeks... Exclamation
Sparker
Sparker
Admin

https://7thshadowdragon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackmac Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:35 pm

lol the same way I found how to sticky, its just the option right above sticky
Jackmac
Jackmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragon Fire 9 Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:04 pm

I play all 4 of them

Dragon Fire 9

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum